Thanks to you, Outreach Warrenville (formerly Warrenville Youth & Family Services) is a thriving multipurpose neighborhood resource center serving the greater Warrenville area. Through your generosity and the power of community, the center serves people in vulnerable situations through relationships and comprehensive services that help them reach their full potential.
Through Your Generosity
- 434 individuals were served at Outreach Warrenville.
- 51 youth, ages 10–17, benefited from Outreach Warrenville youth development programs.
- 13 students in 9th and 10th grades participated in the new high school program, Grow, Prepare, Serve (GPS).
- 100% of students remained in good standing in school and the community.
- 195 individuals received counseling services to address mental health concerns.
- 184 individuals received financial assistance. Of these individuals who received support, 84% established a new or revised financial plan, 71% improved their financial position, and 70% reduced financial debt.
Here’s How Your Gift Makes A Difference
Our goal is to raise $100,000 to fund vital youth development and family stabilization programs in the year ahead and grow the new GPS high school program. We invite you to join the campaign by making a monthly gift that will have a long-term impact.
- $25 per month can help provide a middle school student with year-round educational, social, and recreational activities with caring mentors.
- $50 per month can help provide counseling services to a person in crisis for a year.
- $100 per month can help provide academic support and college preparation services for a student in the new GPS High School program.
- $300 per month can help provide family stabilization services for a family in crisis for six months.
When you give, you’re changing lives!
Thank you for your support!
Thank You to Our Sponsors